Ng Voicemail #973 Ng Voicemail #973

UTERUS

I like how Tom religiously raises his arms up in the air while he does it.

Strategy Guide Ep. 3 Strategy Guide Ep. 3

LOL FOOL.

Haha, it seems like ages ago that I did Nadia's voice for this movie.

WHEN THE HELL ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE, HUH? And come to think of it, where the hell are you anyway?

lol anyway

<3 from Nephthys

Truth About Shrapnel Truth About Shrapnel

I KNOW THE TRUTH.

topic.php?id=185618

I wish I could tell somebody the awful truth, but I don't want to jeopardise my life. Meet me behind the alley of the Golden Harbour Restaurant, Sydney on Sunday 12 March 2006 at 10:00 am.

... BRING BAGELS.

-Nephthys

Orgasm Girl 2 Orgasm Girl 2

Um... How do I say this discreetly?

Great game, but I'm not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet. Just one technical issue...

The third woman, Zoey?

Yeah.

You placed her anatomy back to front, so that her... um... "mouse button" is located at the back of her vagina.

Sorry to be a downer, but if this advice helps a few users here keep their girlfriends, then my work here is done.

Captain-Jack awaaaay!

Deja-Vu responds:

It's actually an exact replica of the real-life model used as Zoey's base. So either the real-life model's anatomy is incorrect, or...

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Stuck

Hey man, I'm stuck at the boss battle for level 1. I'm trying to fight him and it's not working. Could you update your walkthrough?

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

Finally!

I've been waiting for the next instalment of this game for what seems forever. It didn't disappoint. There's one word I can give to this submission: FANTASTIC. Keep up the good work.

Newgrounds, I Hit 'Em Up! Newgrounds, I Hit 'Em Up!

I can dig it.

Word up my ninja, dat shit be the BOMB!

As always, <3 ya.