Orgasm Girl 2 Orgasm Girl 2

Um... How do I say this discreetly?

Great game, but I'm not sure if anyone has pointed this out yet. Just one technical issue...

The third woman, Zoey?

Yeah.

You placed her anatomy back to front, so that her... um... "mouse button" is located at the back of her vagina.

Sorry to be a downer, but if this advice helps a few users here keep their girlfriends, then my work here is done.

Captain-Jack awaaaay!

Deja-Vu responds:

It's actually an exact replica of the real-life model used as Zoey's base. So either the real-life model's anatomy is incorrect, or...

You Have To Burn The Rope You Have To Burn The Rope

Stuck

Hey man, I'm stuck at the boss battle for level 1. I'm trying to fight him and it's not working. Could you update your walkthrough?

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

Finally!

I've been waiting for the next instalment of this game for what seems forever. It didn't disappoint. There's one word I can give to this submission: FANTASTIC. Keep up the good work.

Wonderland 3D World 2 Wonderland 3D World 2

Very cool game! :)

This is a great game. It has a very Myst-like style, which I am a fan of. You don't see enough puzzle games of this style on NG- so this is a refreshing change.

I also LOVED the music! It is great, where can I find the music?

Just a few suggestions- make the game longer... I clocked this in less than 2 minutes...
The puzzles were very easy to solve, so maybe make them a little more challenging...
And at the end when it says "Looks like another mystory"- it should be spelled: "mystery".

However, I enjoyed this game immensely. Very well done, and I look forward to seeing more of your stuff in the future! :)

potbellybob responds:

Myst had a big factor in the making. I will never achive the realistic qualities of Myst, but I think I will come close. This music was made by Evil-Dog, search for his username on NG. The 3D graphics made the file-size unusually large, so 2 minutes was the best I could do. Thanx for the review!

animotion v.1.4 animotion v.1.4

Good!

Great... I had fun with this one.

But on another topic!
Die outwar spammers!!!!!! Die die die!!!

Do you want to see a grown girl cry? Do you? Because that's what's going to happen!!!

*sob*